- Introduction to C Programming: Compiling & running programs, Storing data variables
- Data type qualifiers: External variables, Static variables, Register variables, constants, Enumerating constants
- Arrays: Working with array
- Operators: Arithmetical operations, Logical operations, Assignment operations, Comparison operations,
Conditional operator, The size of operator, Operator precedence
- Conditional statement: if, If Else, Switch Case, For Loop, While Loop, Do While Loop, Break, Continue, Goto
- Functions: Function declaration and definition, passing parameters , Recursive Functions
8 -12 students per class
- Understanding of any programming language will be of help.
- Create and edit text files using a text editor
Who should attend:
- Those working towards building skills in C Programming & Application development.
Students who can benefit from this course:
- Programmers who are interested in adding the C programming language to their list of skills
- Students who are preparing for the C Certification.
Need more information?
Call Intellisoft Systems at 6296-2995 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, or to register for the upcoming class of C Programming.
How to Register for C Programming Class in Singapore:
- Simply Register Online, and book your seat today. OR
- Send an online enquiry if you have any questions.
- You can call us at 6296-2995.
Note: This class is a very practical, and hands-on workshop session. It requires you to take part in exercises during the class.
A laptop with the required software pre-loaded is provided to each participant for use during this workshop.
Join today, and get a Solid Understanding of the C Programming language easily, with step by step instructions, and helpful, patient, Certified C Trainers to guide you.