OBJECTIVES: This workshop aims at helping participants to:
- Write a comprehensive self-appraisal
- Analyze their Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Understand their company’s business context and strategy
- Identify needed Skills and Competencies
- Develop goals aligned with their company’s business strategy
- Develop a Personal Development Plan to achieve business goals
- Accomplish business and personal development goals
FACILITATOR for this Business Goals Workshop:
Amar N. Hari has 23 years work experience in medium and large multinational enterprises including running an IT services business and playing a People Manager role specializing in Human Resources Talent Management.
His assignments have taken him to many geographies: Hong Kong, Chicago, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Edinburgh, Bangkok, Taipei, Manila and Jakarta.
Amar’s passion for human resource development saw him take up training engagements in all the roles he played. He has conducted training all along his working life for internal and external customers and has consistently received high feedback scores.
Amar’s training methodology does not restrict itself to academic content, instead, skilfully weaves academic material with business context so that participants find meaningful and relevant take-away.
Amar is a continual learner and is presently pursuing a post graduate course in human resources from an Ivy League university.
Amar has embarked on a mission of reaching out to all those companies which consider their People As Assets and have a keen desire to develop them, and in turn their businesses.
Corporate Managers who set business goals for self and staff, Employees, Self employed professionals and entrepreneurs.
This workshop is unique in that the facilitator will follow-up with participants at the end of each quarter of the year to track accomplishment of goals, and includes:
- Pre-course – Self assessment, understanding of company’s business strategy
- Workshop – Hands-on exercises, Presentations by facilitator and participants, Assessment
- Post-course – Follow-up with participants to track accomplishment of goals
To enquiry or register for this workshop, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (65) 6296-2995