This course is designed for Beginner & experienced PowerPoint users alike.
You will learn new techniques and tricks to work with ease in using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 and master the tool in this 2 day, Practical, Hands-on Workshop.
Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Looking at the Screen
- Creating New Presentations
- Moving Around in Presentations
- Managing Presentations
- Creating and Formatting Slides
- Organizing Slides
Lesson 2: Working with Text
- Adding Text
- Using Bullets and Numbering
- Formatting Text
- Cutting, Copying and Pasting Text
- Using Text Boxes
- Using WordArt
Lesson 3: Working with Illustrations and Audio / Video
- Using Pictures
- Modifying Pictures
- Inserting Shapes
- Inserting Hyperlinks
- Arranging Illustrations and Shapes
- Inserting a Photo Album
- Working with SmartArt
- Modifying SmartArt Diagrams
- Inserting Media Clips - Sound Files, Video Files and other Audio Visual formats
Lesson 4: Working with Charts and Tables in PowerPoint
- Inserting Charts
- Using Tables
Lesson 5: Enhancing Presentations with PowerPoint 2010
- Using Animation
- Using Slide Transitions
- Using Slide Masters
- Adding Presenter Notes
Lesson 6: Reviewing Presentations
- Reviewing Presentations
- Protecting a Presentation
- Using Document Properties
- Printing Presentation Items
- Review Questions
- Lesson Summary
Lesson 7: Delivering a Presentation
- Sharing a Presentation
- Saving in Other Formats
- Running the Slide Show
- Customizing the Slide Show
- Using Presentation Tools
- Rehearsing a Presentation
- Recording a Presentation
- Using Presenter View
After PowerPoint Training Course Completion:
Upon successful completion of this PowerPoint Training Course, students will be able to:
- Explore the new interface components of PowerPoint and customize the PowerPoint environment.
- Enhance a presentation by applying custom layouts and themes.
- Create dynamic presentations by applying advanced text and graphic effects.
- Finalize a presentation by customizing slide shows, securing the presentation, and saving the presentation.
Simply Register Online, and book your seat today. Or send an online enquiry if you have any questions.
You can call at Kamini at (65) 6296-2995 for any questions to register for the upcoming class of Mastering PowerPoint 2010 or for your Customized Corporate training enquiry.
Note: This class is a very practical, and hands-on workshop session. It requires you to take part in PowerPoint exercises during the class. A laptop with PowerPoint 2010 pre-loaded is provided to each participant, for use during this workshop.
Join today, and Master PowerPoint 2010 easily, with step by step instructions, and helpful, patient, Microsoft Certified Trainers to guide you.