The workplace has already changed. As technology continues to rapidly transform industries & jobs, staying relevant & competitive requires continuously updating, diversifying, and building completely new skill sets.
Today, Data analysis is no longer the job of IT folks. Everyone is required to analyze the past, adapt to change, and forecast the future. The ability to do so well is increasingly what will keep your job.
Learn Python & Stay Relevant
Python is a great programming language for data science and general data analysis. It is open-source & free to download for anyone, unlike commercial tools like SAS or SPSS. Find out why you must learn Python for your current & future jobs.
Purpose of Learning Python
It is suitable for almost any data science task, from data manipulation and automation to ad-hoc analysis and exploring datasets.
Python is easy to learn, even for complete beginners. You don’t need a background in IT or computer science.
Who Uses Python?
Python is used by people that want to go deeper into data analysis or apply statistical techniques, and by most people who turn to data science.
Python is a production-ready language, meaning it has the capacity to be a single tool that integrates with every part of your workflow!
Whether you work in Manufacturing, Services, Banking, Finance, Logistics, Telecom, Marine, Oil & Gas, Shipping, IT or any other industry, you’ll be able to apply Python to everyday work, just like millions of other people. People with a software or engineering background may find Python comes more naturally to them.
- Coding and debugging is way easier than other programming languages because of the simple syntax of Python
- Python has a robust ecosystem and is commonly considered one of the easier programming languages to read and learn. Its programming syntax is simple and its commands mimic the English language.
- Python code is syntactically clear and elegant, easily interpretable, and easy to type.
- It’s great for building data science pipelines and machine learning products integrated with web frameworks at scale.
Python is Flexible
Python is flexible for creating something that has never been done before. You can also use it for scripting websites or other applications.
Python Is Easy To Learn
Python’s focus on readability and simplicity means its learning curve is relatively linear and smooth.
Python is considered a good language for beginners. No wonder it is the Number 1 Programming language in the world.
Advantages of Python Over Other Languages
- General-purpose programming languages are useful beyond just data analysis.
- Python has gained popularity for its code readability, speed, and many other functionalities too.
- It is great for mathematical computation & learning how algorithms work.
- Python has high ease of deployment and reproducibility.
Popular Libraries and Packages
- pandas to easily manipulate data
- SciPy and NumPy for scientific computing
- Scikit-learn for machine learning
- Matplotlib and seaborn to make graphics & charts
- statsmodels to explore data, estimate statistical models, and perform statistical tests and unit tests
Getting Started in Python
There are many Python IDEs to choose from which drastically reduce the overhead of organizing code, output, and notes files. Jupyter Notebooks and Spyder are 2 such popular tools that we teach at Intellisoft.
Learn Python Step-By-Step: Instructor Led Training
The best approach to get initiated with using Python is to go for our Step by Step, Beginner Course to introduce the Python Language to you.
With an experienced and knowledgeable instructor ready to explain simple to complex topics with ease, it will be a much better experience.
Plus, attending training will significantly reduce the learning curve, and you will thank yourself for having a quick and rapid start to learning the world’s most popular language – Python.
Contact Us for our Python Training Programs.
Call +65-6296-2995 or email email@example.com for a Python course brochure.