The PMP Exam is changing on Jan 12, 2016.
Although it is still based on the PMBOK Guide, Fifth Edition, there are changes in the tasks you are tested on. Make sure you are attending the latest training for PMP exam, which is updated for the revisions in the tasks.
This change is caused because PMI regularly conducts the RDS, and based on the results, it will tweak the PMP exam format.
Do you know what’s changing, and How will it impact you…
Do you have any of these questions on the PMP Exam?
- How to prepare for the PMP exam?*
- What to study for the PMP exam?*
- How to study for the PMP exam?*
- What are the changes to the PMP exam?*
- What is the eligibility criteria for the PMP exam?*
- How to get the 35 PDU certificate?*
- How long should I study for the PMP exam?*
- What books should I read for the PMP exam preparation?*
- What exactly is changing in the PMP exam?*
- How am I impacted? When should I take the PMP exam?*
If you have any of these questions, you can come and attend our PMP Exam Preview Session, and get the answers to these questions.
WHEN: 19-Dec-2015, 10 am
WHERE: Intellisoft Systems Training Room, #06-05 Golden Mile Complex, BeachRoad, Singapore
HOW TO REGISTER: Click here to Register for the PMP Exam Preview Session