Upon completion of the Introduction to MySQL course, you will be able to:
MySQL Versions Covered
MySQL 5.0, command-line and graphical clients/tools.
- Understand the features and benefits of MySQL
- Be able to install and start the MySQL server
- Understand the basics of Relational Database Management Systems
- Understand the SQL and MySQL languages
- Understand Data/Column types with regard to efficient database design
- Be able to view a database design structure/content
- Create a database design using an efficient structure
- Be able to extract basic database information using the SELECT command
- Be able to troubleshoot syntax and understand typical warnings and errors
- Be able to modify or delete a database
- Be able to modify or delete table row data
- Grouping query data with Aggregation
- Connect data from multiple table rows using JOIN
- Perform nested sub-queries
- Use of Simple Functions (String, Date, Numerical)
- Understand the primary methods for exporting and importing data
- Describe MySQL connectors, their major features and differences.
- Understand MySQL storage engines, transactions and features of the common engines
New or existing users of MySQL, who have little or no previous experience with a relational database management system. Both new MySQL Developers and Database Administrators will benefit from this class.
Applies to MySQL Version:
4.1, 5.0, 5.1, 5,5
MySQL Training and Certification:
Certificate of attendance would be given to participants.
Notes in folders, and Exercise Files will be provided.
Basic computer literacy is required. Knowledge of database concepts would be helpful but is not necessary.
This course would lay the foundation for RDBMS Concepts, and applying them to real world database applications.
Instructor led, highly interactive classroom setting with many exercises.
Each student will be provided with a PC. You can bring in your laptop notebook for your use in the class.
Use simple cases and exercises to build PHP Scripts, which interact with the database, and do Insert, Update, Delete and Select operations in the MySQL Database.
How to Register
Register Online for the 3 Day PHP & MySQL Training Workshop Today.
To claim SDF Funding for this training, you must register for the training at the SkillsConnect website. This SDF funding is available to ALL companies registered in Singapore. The funding is not available to individuals - only available if you apply through your company.
Call Kamini at (65) 6296-2995 or email to email@example.com for any questions, or to register for the upcoming PHP & MySQL Training class.
We also offer Customized Corporate Training for PHP, with MySQL or Oracle Database. If you have a group of 10 or more participants, we can conduct this training at your office too. Contact us for details.