You will explore the components of the results-oriented interface of the PowerPoint environment and customize the interface to suit your requirements. You will identify and use the new and enhanced features of PowerPoint 2007 to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations. You will then finalize a presentation and secure it with a digital signature to authenticate its validity.
After Course Completion:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- explore the new interface components of PowerPoint and customize the PowerPoint environment.
- enhance a presentation by applying custom layouts and themes.
- create dynamic presentations by applying advanced text and graphic effects.
- finalize a presentation by customizing slide shows, securing the presentation, and saving the presentation.
This course is designed for beginner & experienced PowerPoint users alike. You will learn new techniques and tricks to work with ease in using Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 and master the tool in this 2 day training.
Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Starting Out
- Creating a Slide
- Working with a Presentation
- Getting Help in PowerPoint
Lesson 2: The New Interface
- Using the Quick Access Toolbar
- The Home Tab
- The Insert Tab
- The Design Tab
- The Animations Tab
- The Slide Show Tab
- The Review Tab
Lesson 3: Editing Slides
- Formatting a Slide
- Other Formatting Tools
- Managing Slides
Lesson 4: Adding Effects
- Formatting Text Using the Home Tab
- Formatting Text from the Fonts Dialog Box
- Creating a Bulleted or Numbered List
- Using Paragraph Alignment
Lesson 5: Printing and Viewing a Presentation
- Using Proofing Tools
- Using Print Preview
Lesson 6: Advanced File Tasks
- Using My Computer within PowerPoint
- Saving your Files Lesson
- Using Templates
- Navigating the Slide Show
Lesson 7: Adding Tables and Charts
- Creating and Working with Tables
- Formatting a Table
- Working with Charts and Graphs
- Working with SmartArt
Lesson 8: Adding Graphics
- Customizing your Diagrams
- Working with Text Boxes
- Other Illustrations
Lesson 9: Adding Audio/Visual Effects
- Adding a Movie
- Adding a Sound Clip
- Using Animation
- Advanced Animation Options
How to Register
Register for the 2 Days Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Class Today. Simply fill the Course Registration form on the top, and book your seat today. Or send an online enquiry for any questions. You can call us at (65) 6296-2995 or (65) 9066-9991.
To claim SDF Funding of $32 for this training, you must register for the training at the SkillsConnect website. This SDF funding is available to ALL companies registered in Singapore. The funding is not available to individuals - only available if you apply through your company.
Call Kamini at (65) 9066-9991 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, or to register for the upcoming class. We have regular public classes each month, and Custom Corporate Trainings can be arranged at your office too.