After attending the VBA Macro Training course, you will be able to:
- Record and Run Macros
- Write VBA Code Manually
- Perform Loops, Controls and Error Handling
- Create User forms and Sheet Controls in Excel
- Use Events to trigger specific VBA code
This course is aimed at experienced Excel users who wish to automate repetitive tasks or simplify more complex tasks using Excel macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language.
- Make a Macro do Simple Tasks
- Difference between VBA & Macro
- Creating a Simple Macro
- Changing Multiple Properties at Once
- Manipulating Recorded Properties
- Recording Methods in a Macro
- Make a Macro Do Complex Task
- Opening the Report File
- Filling in Missing Labels
- Adding a Column of Dates
- Appending to the Database
- Deleting the Worksheet
- Explore Workbooks and Worksheets
- Understanding Workbooks
- Understanding Worksheets
- Explore Data Objects
- Working with Excel Table
- Working with Pivot Table Reports
- Explore Graphical Objects
- Explore Chart Objects
- Control Visual Basic
- Creating Loops
- Managing Large Loops
- Extend Excel and Visual Basic
- Creating Custom Functions
- Handling Errors
- Launch Macros with Events
- Creating Custom Command buttons
- Handling Worksheet and Workbook Events
- Use Dialog Box Controls on a Worksheet
- Using a loan Payment Calculator
- Retrieving a Value from a list
- Protecting the Worksheet
- Create a Custom Form
- Preparing a form’s functionality
You must have good Excel skills and understand key concepts of spreadsheets, or equivalent. It is not necessary to have prior programming knowledge.
Excel VBA Course Location / Schedule
This course is scheduled to run at our Microsoft Office Excel training center at Beach Road in Singapore. View our Training Calendar for available dates. Register by filling the form at the top right of this page.
How to Register
Register for the 3 Day Excel VBA Macros 2007 today. Simply fill the Course Registration form on the top, and book your seat today. Or send an online enquiry for any questions. You can call us at (65) 6296-2995 or (65) 9066-9991.
To claim SDF Funding of $48 for this training, you must register for the training at the SkillsConnect website. This SDF funding is available to ALL companies registered in Singapore. The funding is not available to individuals - only available if you apply through your company.
Call Kamini at (65) 9066-9991 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, or to register for the upcoming class for Excel VBA 2007 Macro. We have regular public classes each month, and Custom Corporate Trainings can be arranged at your office too!