Looking for Microsoft Advanced Excel Training? You have come to the right place!
At Intellisoft, we regularly conduct Microsoft Excel Training classes, and in-house corporate trainings on Advanced Excel in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Middle East, India etc.
COMPANY SPONSORED: Claim SDF Grant for Training in Advanced Excel
|Advanced Excel Training Course||
|Microsoft Advanced Excel 2016 Version
– Learn about New & Advanced Excel Functions, Advance excel formula like Vlookup excel 2016, excel Pivot Tables, Macros, Sharing, Working With Multiple Files and much more. Practical, Hands-on, lots of shortcuts to improve productivity in Excel 2016.
|Microsoft Advanced Excel 2013 Version
– Learn about Advance excel 2013, Advanced Functions, Formulas, Vlookup excel 2013, Learn Pivot Tables, Macros, Sharing, Working With Multiple Files and much more. Practical, Hands-on, lots of shortcuts to improve productivity in Excel 2013.
|Microsoft Advanced Excel 2010 Version
– Learn about Advanced Functions, Formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Macros, Sharing, Working With Multiple Files and much more. Practical, Hands-on, lots of shortcuts to improve productivity in Excel 2010.
|Microsoft Advanced Excel 2007 Version
– Learn about Advanced Functions, Formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Macros, Sharing, Working With Multiple Files and much more. Practical, Hands-on, lots of shortcuts to improve productivity in Excel 2007.
After Completing the Advanced Excel Training Course, Participants will be able to:
- calculate with advanced excel functions & advance excel formulas.
- organize worksheet and table data using multiple techniques.
- summarize information quickly using excel pivot table, and generate Management Reports.
- create and modify charts & graphs.
- Use the Correct Recommended Chart Feature in Excel.
- Use excel tricks.
- be able to create and use the New Charts in Excel like the Pareto chart.
- analyze data using Excel Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- insert graphic objects.
- Vlookup in excel.
- customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft® Office Excel® environment.
They will learn to deploy Advanced Excel techniques, to increase productivity and improve efficiency by streamlining the workflow.
- collaborate with others using workbooks
- audit worksheets
- analyze data with Excel training
- Work with multiple worksheets & workbooks using Microsoft Excel
- Import and export data in Excel
- Use Advanced Filters in advance Excel
- How to use Pivot tables in Excel
- Using the Quick Analysis Tools Within Excel
Participants will learn to use advanced features and functions of Excel® to improve productivity, enhance spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, and formulas and streamline their operational work.
- They will apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in various formats with Pivot Tables, Conditional Formatting, Advanced Filtering, and Sorting options.
- Participants will also learn how to automate common tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborate on worksheets with others, and leverage on Excel’s advanced functionality to simplify and streamline their day-to-day work.
|Lesson 1: Using Custom & Conditional Formats
Lesson 2: Using Range Names
Lesson 3: Using Formulas & Functions
Lesson 4: Managing, Sorting & Filtering Tables
Lesson 5: Working with Charts in Excel
|Lesson 6: Working with Pivot Tables
Lesson 7: Working with Shared Workbooks
Lesson 8: Working with Multiple Workbooks
Lesson 9: Protecting Your Worksheet and Workbook
Lesson 10: Working with Excel Macros
Microsoft Advanced Excel Training program is most suitable for people who use Microsoft Excel in their day-to-day work, and know the basics of Excel pretty well, and would like to extend their knowledge of the more advanced functions of Excel to become more productive and make the most of Excel software.
The course is designed for participants would want to learn how to quickly analyze data, sort and filter data, import and export data sets, and understand data using the rich features provided in Excel. It will impart the necessary skills to create simple macros, collaborate with others, audit and analyze worksheet data, incorporate multiple data sources, and import and export data.
In addition, the course is also for participants desiring to prepare for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist exam in Microsoft® Office Excel®, and who already have knowledge of the basics of Excel, including how to create, edit, format, and print worksheets that include charts and sorted and filtered data.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is sufficient for this training program. You must know how to start Excel, key in numbers, text, and do simple formatting. You should know the basic functions like Sum, Count etc.
Advanced Functions and features of Excel would be taught in this workshop. A laptop with Excel version pre-loaded is provided for use in the training class.
Contact us at +65 6296-2995 for any questions, or to join our upcoming Advanced Excel Training classes in Multiple Versions.
If you have a group of 10 or more participants, we can arrange for our trainer to meet you, and customize the training, to be conducted at your office location.