The Key Objectives of the Personal Effectiveness Training are:
- Know yourself (Your Values, Abilities and Goals)
- Know your organization (Vision, Mission and Goals)
- Align Your Goals with your Organization Goals
- Know your customers and provide them Unforgettable service
- Manage Stress and Time effectively
Benefits of Program:
- Developing life skills of the individual so that one could be personally effective in one’s work and be able to become an asset to the organization.
- Obtaining self-knowledge, self mastery and maintaining a balance between work and personal responsibilities.
- Mindset for excellent customer service
Duration: 8 Hours (1 Day)
OUTLINE of PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS WORKSHOP
- Goals of the Module
- Overview of the Module
- Benefits of Module
Topic 1 Know yourself:
• Identify personal values, qualities, interests, abilities, and aptitudes
• Establish and prioritize personal goals.
• Power of your Attitude
Topic 2 Know your organization:
• Identify your organization’s vision, mission and goals
• Identify and align one’s responsibilities and role to organizational success
Topic 3 Know your customers:
• Understand different personality types
• Active Listening skills
• Positive body language
• Go Extra Mile
• Gain focus and Attention
Topic 4 Manage Stress and Time Effectively:
• Prioritize tasks according to their importance
• Identify and interpret sources of stress and methods to manage stress
This will not be just one another training for the participants. It will be a Life Changing experience for them, as the workshop will not be a typical classroom training rather it will be an opportunity to participate in role plays, energizer and ice breaking activities which will help them to learn the concepts through practical experiences and by having fun and not just by theory or Lecture.
Another important take away of this workshop will be the Post training tracking plan which will keep the participants on track to implement the concepts which they have learnt during workshop.
No matter how good the training is, if it is not reinforced periodically, its benefits are minimized because our mind can retain learning only for 24 to 48 hours.
To enquire or register for this workshop, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (65) 6296-2995.
This training is available for running in-house as part of Corporate Training, for Groups of 10-30 participants.