This Project Management Prep Training Course objective is to impart the required knowledge to project managers aspiring to get PMP® certification from PMI®.
This PMP® Certification Training is based on the Project Management Framework laid out by the Project Management Institute (PMI), in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). This is a universally adopted standard framework used world-wide, and is considered the most holistic, practical and effective way to manage projects..
This program is highly recommended for all new and experienced executives, directors and project managers with functional or project responsibilities, who are aspiring to get a PMP® Certification from PMI.
PMP® exam preparation notes in folders will be provided, along with Mock Question Bank, Study Material, Extra Handouts and Tip Sheets.
FURTHER - All Students Get Access to Hundreds of Practice Questions to help you Prepare for the PMP® Examination conducted by PMI®. The practice questions are exactly in the same type and format as what comes in the PMP® examination.
You can time yourself, and see the time spent on each knowledge area of the PMP® exam. This will guide you and help you identify any areas where you are weak, so that you can practice more, and ensure success in the PMP® exam in your FIRST attempt. Meet your PMP® Certification requirements now.
- DAY 1
- Introduction to PMI®, PMP® Exam
- Overview of Project Management
- Creating a project charter
- Scope management plan
- Developing project schedule
- Group discussions & exercises of Mock PMP® exam questions
- DAY 2
- Create cost baseline costs
- Create quality management plan
- Create human resources management plan
- Create communication management plan
- Group discussions & exercises of Mock PMP® Exam questions
- DAY 3
- Create risk management plan
- Create procurement management plan
- Executing the project
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Group discussions & exercises for practicing PMP® exam questions and answers
- DAY 4
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Bringing the Project to a close
- Group discussions & exercises
- Effective Use of Project Planning Tools and Templates
- How to get the PMI® Certified PMP® Credential
- PMP® Application and Approval / Exam Booking & Taking the PMP® Exam - Process Walkthru
- Professional Ethics & Responsibility of PMI®
- Mock PMP® Certification Exam to test your learning, knowledge and gaps.
Classroom based lecture, discussions, test exam questions. Plus access to hundreds of questions in the PMI exam format, to help you practice for the actual PMP® exam.
How to Register
Email to email@example.com for more information on the PMP® Training Workshop. Register early.
The PMP exam is changing from August 31, 2011. Our Exam Preparation course has been modified to incorporate the new changes. Make sure you join the program which covers the new and latest material for the changed Exam Pattern.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Call Intellisoft at +65 9066-9991 to enquire or register for the PMP exam Preparation Workshop in Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Jakarta or Mumbai.
Learning Objectives of this PMP® Exam Prep® Training are:
- Pass the PMP® exam and become a certified Project Management Professional
- Be able to use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP® exam to improve your abilities to learn and to do project management.
- Learn exactly what to expect on the PMP® exam
- Identify what your strong and weak areas of knowledge are, so that you can study and master them.
- How to identify and easily handle all types of questions found on the exam
- Make the best use of study time to be successful in passing the PMP® exam.
The course will give you more than the required 35 contact hours ( 35 PDUs ) to qualify to sit for the PMP® Certification exam. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or submit an online enquiry. Register for a PMP® Certification Training for the PMP® Exam to book a seat.
Classes for PMP® Exam Preparation training program are held in Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Singapore, Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore.
If you have a group of 10 or more participants interested in getting the PMP® certification, contact us for a Corporate Training on Weekdays or Weekends. We have conducted Corporate trainings in Singapore, India, Malaysia, Egypt, Vietnam & Indonesia.
NEW: Receive PMP® Exam Preparation Tips & Project Management Articles in your Email.
Written by Project Management experts, these articles will provide you with an immense advantage & help you prepare for your PMP® certification quickly.
You will learn ideas, tips, best practices of managing and executing projects successfully, and in passing the PMP® examination in your first attempt.
"PMI", "PMBOK", "CAPM" and "PMP" are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.