This Project Management Preparation Training Course objective is to impart the required knowledge to project managers aspiring to get PMP® certification from PMI®. This PMP® Certification Training is based on the Project Management Framework laid out by the Project Management Institute (PMI), in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
This is a universally adopted standard framework used world-wide, and is considered the most holistic, practical and effective way to manage projects..
Learning Objectives of this PMP® Exam Prep® Training are:
- Pass the PMP® exam and become a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Be able to use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP® exam to improve your abilities in managing projects.
- Learn exactly what to expect on the PMP® exam.
- Identify your strong and weak Knowledge Areas, so that you can study and master them.
- How to identify and easily handle all types of questions found on the PMP® exam
- Make the best use of study time to be successful in passing the PMP® exam.
PMP Exam Preparation Training Workshop
- Introduction to PMI®, PMP® Exam
- Overview of Project Management
- Project Management Framework
- Integration Management
- Creating a Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Group discussions & exercises of Mock PMP® exam questions
- Develop Scope Management Plan
- Create WBS, Verify Scope
- Create Network Diagram
- Create Schedule Management Plan
- Group discussions & exercises of Mock PMP® Exam questions
- Create cost baseline costs
- Create quality management plan
- Create human resources management plan
- Executing the project
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Group discussions & exercises for practicing PMP® exam questions and answers
|DAY 4 |
- Create communication management plan
- Create risk management plan
- Create procurement management plan
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Bringing the Project to a successful close
- Group discussions & exercises
- Sequence of Planning Processes
- Effective Use of Project Planning Tools and Templates
- How to get the PMI® Certified PMP® Credential
- PMP® Application and Approval / Exam Booking & Taking the PMP® Exam - Process Walkthru
- Professional Ethics & Responsibility of PMI®
- Mock PMP® Certification Exam to test your learning, knowledge and gaps.
Classroom based lecture, discussions, mock test exam questions. Plus access to hundreds of questions in the PMI exam format, to help you practice for the actual PMP® exam.
This course is very Exam Focused. Our objective is to help you pass the PMP Exam in your first attempt!
Be prepared to do a huge number of questions, and apply the project management concepts in real life.
This program is highly recommended for all new and experienced executives, directors and project managers with functional or project responsibilities, who are aspiring to get a PMP® Certification from PMI.
You can time yourself, and see the time spent on each knowledge area of the PMP® exam. This will guide you and help you identify any areas where you are weak, so that you can practice more, and ensure success in the PMP® exam in your FIRST attempt.
Meet your PMP® Certification requirements now.
Email to email@example.com for more information on the PMP® Training Workshop. Register early for Weekday or Weekends only PMP Training Classes in Singapore.
- All Students get 1 HARD COPY Book - PMP® Exam Prep 7th Edition - by Rita Mulchahy - the BEST BOOK ON PMP® Exam Preparation.
- FURTHER - All Students Get Access to Hundreds of Practice Questions to help you Prepare for the PMP® Examination conducted by PMI®. The practice questions are exactly in the same type and format as what comes in the PMP® examination.
- Material - PMP® exam preparation notes in folders will be provided, Study Material, Rita Mulcahy’s PMP Exam Prep Book - 7th Edition (Hard Copy), Extra Handouts and Tip Sheets.
How to Register
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or submit an online enquiry.
Register Online for a PMP® Certification Training for the PMP® Exam to book a seat.
Weekend & Weekday Classes for PMP® Exam Preparation training program are held in Singapore, from 9am to 6pm in each month.
Call Intellisoft at (65) 6296-2995 to enquire or register for the PMP exam Preparation Workshop.
If you have a group of 10 or more participants interested in getting the PMP® certification, contact us for a Corporate Training on Weekdays or Weekends. We have conducted Corporate trainings in Singapore, India, Malaysia, Egypt, Vietnam, Indonesia to name a few countries.
NEW: Receive PMP® Exam Preparation Tips & Project Management Articles in your Email. Written by Project Management experts, these articles will provide you with an immense advantage & help you prepare for your PMP® certification quickly.
You will learn ideas, tips, best practices of managing and executing projects successfully, and in passing the PMP® examination in your first attempt.
"PMI", "PMBOK", "CAPM" and "PMP" are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.