Excel VBA Course Duration: This is a 3 full day Excel 2010 VBA Macro Course
SDF Funding is available to Singapore Companies (For company sponsored candidates). Call +65 6296-2995 for Details. SkillsFuture credits ready for Singaporeans.
Custom In-House / Corporate Training for VBA Macro Programming
The VBA Macro course can also be run as a Corporate Training, at your office.
Call our Corporate Training Hotline at +65 6296-2995 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a group of participants interested in learning Microsoft Excel 2010 VBA Macro Programming.
We also have
Learn Excel VBA 2010 easily with our step by step, practical, hands on workshop in Singapore. After attending the VBA Macro Training course using Microsoft Excel 2010, you will be able to:
- Record and Run Macros Easily
- Write VBA Code Manually using Microsoft Excel 2010
- Perform Loops, Controls and Error Handling in Excel Macros
- Create User forms and Sheet Controls in Excel 2010
- Use Events to trigger specific VBA code.
- Write Useful Applications That Boost Productivity and Reduce Time on Routine Activities.
You must be an Experienced Excel user who wish to automate repetitive tasks or simplify more complex tasks using Excel 2010 Macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language.
Module 1: Realizing the potential of Excel using VBA
- Recognizing the Power of Excel
- Identifying workbooks that support macros
- Showing the Developer Tab
- Understanding Macro Security
- Recording and Running a Macro
Module 2: Understanding the Basics
- Exploring the VB Editor
- Examining Recorded Macro Code
- Introducing the Selection Object
- Understanding Properties, Methods and Parameters
- Using the Line Continuation Character
- Using the With… End With statement
- Writing Comments
Module 3: Working with Variables and Constants
- Understanding the Scope of Variables
- Identifying the different Data Types
- Working with Variables
- Exploring Object Variables
- Declaring and using Constants
Module 4: User Interaction Techniques: Part 1
- Using the InputBox
- Using the Msgbox
Module 5: Overview of Objects
- Introducing the Application Object
- Exploring Workbooks and Workbook Object
- Exploring Worksheets and Worksheets Object
Module 6: Referring to Ranges
- Introducing the Range Object
- Referencing a range using the CurrentRegion Property
- Accessing a range using the UsedRange Property
- Finding the First Cell with data
- Referencing the Last Row and Column in the data range
- Using the Cells Property
- Utilizing the Offset Property while working with Range
- Employing the Resize Property to Change the Size of a Range
Module 7: Control Structures
- Using Loop Constructs: For Loop Statement
- Using Loop Constructs: For…Next Loop
- Using Loop Constructs: Do While…Loop
- Using Loop Constructs: Do Until…Loop
- Exiting a Loop Early
- Nesting Loops
- Working with Conditional Constructs: If…Then…Else
- Working with Conditional Constructs: Select Case
Module 8: User-Defined Functions
- Exploring Commonly Used VBA Functions
- Creating User-Defined Functions
- Executing User-Defined Functions
- Sharing User-Defined Functions
Module 9: Event Programming
- Creating a Custom Button to execute code
- Understanding Event Parameters
- Working with Worksheet Events
- Working with Workbook Events
Module 10: Using VBA to Create Pivot Tables
- Introducing Pivot Tables
- Building and Editing Pivot Tables using VBA
- Auto Refreshing Pivot Tables using VBA
Module 11: User Interaction Techniques: Part 2
- Creating UserForms
- Understanding and Using ActiveX Controls
- Programming the ActiveX Controls
Module 12: Creating Charts
- Charting in Excel
- Referencing Charts Objects using VBA
- Creating and Modifying the Chart
Module 13: Handling Errors
- Identifying the Different Types of Errors
- Debugging Tools: Stepping through Code
- Debugging Tools: Breakpoint
- Debugging Tools: Immediate Window
- Debugging Tools: Watch Window
- Handling Errors by Choosing to Ignore Them
- Employing Basic Error Handling with the On Error GoTo Syntax
Module 14: Useful Macros
- Selecting Special Cells
- Using Autofilter instead of Loops
- Combining Workbooks
- Separating data into different Worksheets
You must have good Excel skills and understand key concepts of spreadsheets or equivalent. It is not necessary to have prior programming knowledge. We cover VBA Macro programming concepts from the very basic level.
Excel 2010 VBA Macro Programming: Course Location & Schedule
This course is scheduled to run at our Microsoft Excel 2010 training room at Golden Mile Complex, Beach Road in Singapore.
Learn By Doing
You learn best when you Do It Yourself.
We teach you, step by step, how you can learn new skills, build your knowledge and enhance your career prospects quickly & easily, with Practical Tips & Tricks!
Singaporeans can use $500 SkillsFuture Credits for this training to offset the course fees.
Contact us for advise on how to go about claiming your SkillsFuture.
Get Started Today!
Claim SDF & PIC Grant
Companies sponsoring their staff for training can claim from the Skills Development Fund.
Further, they can claim 40% of training fee or 400% Tax Rebate from IRAS With PIC scheme.
Do You Have a Question or Need a Quotation?
Simple. Just tell us what you need below. We'll be glad to help you!
Some of the companies that experienced our trainings
How To Register
Register for the 3 Day Excel VBA Macros 2010 today by simply clicking on the chosen course date available at the top of this page.
- Call us at +65 6296-2995, SMS / WhatsApp: +65 9066-9991
- Send an email to email@example.com OR
- Submit an online enquiry if you have any questions regarding Excel VBA 2010 Macro training.
We have regular public classes each month, and Corporate Training can be arranged at your office too!