Learn the Best Practices, Strategies and Tips of Outsourcing Your IT Operations.
Identifying KPIs, Key Drivers to Operational Excellence, Service Level Agreements – From Conceptualization to Planning to Execution to Successful Delivery and Close.
SDF Funding now Available for SME companies. Call +65 6250-3575 for Details.
Course Duration: 2 days
- Outsourcing as IT resource management tool
- Outsourcing key drivers including financial considerations
- Preparing Outsourcing Feasibility Study Proposal to Management
- Preparing Request for Proposals (RFP) for Outsourcing Evaluation
- Vendor Selection
These topics include examining the cost & benefit analysis of outsourcing, SWOT analysis of the current IT set-up, risks involved in outsourcing, preparation of outsourcing feasibility study to management and an exercise for the students on the financial consideration for outsourcing.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA): Major Considerations
- Managing the Transition: Infrastructure Requirements
- Monitoring & Audit
- Managing Exit Strategy
- Dispute Resolution
This section will cover the major components of outsourcing SLA, including security requirements, monitoring checklist, managing the exit strategy and an overview of dispute resolution.
Further, advanced topics include:
- Contract Formulation & Negotiation
- Contract Execution & Management
- Contract Termination & Migration
- Creation of Exit Strategies
- Metrics for evaluating ROI, Success of Outsourcing
- Understand the pros and cons of outsourcing the proposed IT service area
- Understand the process and the issues involved in an IT outsourcing exercise
- Preparing the IT Outsourcing Request For Proposal (RFP) and managing the responses from the vendors
- Selecting prospective supplier and terms of the SLA
- Negotiation and exit strategy.
Certificate of attendance would be given to participants.
Notes in folders will be provided.
Class Size :