Right Click on the link and save a copy on your PC.
This is for your information and use only. Please DO NOT Distribute, Print or Share. The PMBOK 4th edition is Copyright of PMI institute, and is provided to you to begin preparing for the PMP examination.
PMI’s PMP Handbook
PMP Exam Application – Experience Worksheet Template
If you have any difficulty in downloading the file, or have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
PMP Exam – Instructions for Form Filling
You can get the Excel file to fill your project experience at http://www.intellisoft.com.sg/pmp-files.html
Please fill your Project Management Experience and email it to me for a quick review. Try to do it asap.
Once done, you can create your free login at http://www.pmi.org and submit your application.
Do note that this Excel file CAN NOT be uploaded to the PMI website. It is only meant as a working sheet to compile your experience to facilitate your PMP application form filling.
Points to Note:
1. Working experience must be from the last 8 years only.
2. Try not to have overlapping project dates. If they really must overlap, try not to exceed the working hours per day by more than 8 hours a day.
Steps to fill your PMP application
- Go to http://www.pmi.org
- Create a free login at this site.
- Use your Name as in IC/Passport EXACTLY.
- Use a generic password like PMI123 for now. You can change it later, once your exam fees is paid by Intellisoft (if you have paid it to us while registering).
- Start filling up your PMP application form online at http://www.pmi.org/Certification/Project-Management-Professional-PMP.aspx
- Once all is ok, submit it to PMI.
- They approve applications within 5 business days.
- Once you get their approval email, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org , with your PMI.org website login id and the generic password you set.
- It takes 3-4 business days for Intellisoft to pay your exam fee. Once this is done, we will inform you, and you will get an email straight from PMI, informing you to book your exam (with the Code provided)
- If your application is selected for the random audit, Do not Panic. Email Training@intellisoft.com.sg and request for a letter confirming your attendance at the PMP Training at Intellisoft. Combine this with the other hard copy signatures of your project experience and educational qualifications, and send to PMI by Registered Post / Courier.
If you have any questions, you can write to us at email@example.com.