Looking for Microsoft Access Training? You have come to the right place.
At Intellisoft, we regularly conduct public classes, and in-house corporate trainings on Access in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Middle East, India etc.
SDF Funding is available to Singapore Companies (For company sponsored candidates). Call +65 6296-2995 for Details.
SkillsFuture credits ready for Singaporeans.
|Microsoft Access Training Course||
|Microsoft Access 2016 Version
– Participants learn new features of Access 2016 to create optimized databases, create tables, store data, and create Forms and applications that allow for Create/Update/Read/Delete operations easily using the excellent and powerful functionality of Microsoft Access 2016.
|Microsoft Access 2013 Version
– Participants learn to create optimized databases, create tables, store data, and create Forms and applications that allow for Create/Update/Read/Delete operations easily using the excellent and powerful functionality of Microsoft Access 2013.
| Microsoft Access 2010 Version
– Participants learn to create databases, create and modify database objects including tables, forms, reports and queries. You will use a variety of commands, functions, and Microsoft Office Access 2010 capabilities.
The key objective is to teach the student the most important aspect of using Microsoft Access for simple to more complex projects.
- To provide an easily accessible database management and programming tool for home and small business use.
You will learn how to:
- Retrieve Data from Access Database
- Work with Forms to allow for add / edit / deletion of data from Access databases
- Design Reports for Easier analysis in Microsoft Access.
| Lesson 1: Exploring the Access Environment
An Introduction to Databases
Lesson 2: Building Tables
Lesson 3: Retrieving the Data You Want
Lesson 4: Working with Forms
Why Use Forms?
Lesson 5: Designing Reports
What is a Report?
Lesson 6: Managing, Maintaining and Protecting Databases
Protecting Database Files
This course is for the people who want to create their own database on Windows and learn to manage their own data. In this training course you will learn: how to create, update and delete the data in database tables.
There are no specific pre-requisites for attending this course. You should be familiar with Windows operating system, have the Access software on your computer, and must have a desire to learn Access and create some kind of database management system.
If you have a good idea of what you want kind of forms or reports you want to build using Microsoft Access, then this workshop can be of immense help. Laptops with the required software will be provided for use in the workshop.
Contact us at +65 6296-2995 for any questions, or to join our upcoming Access Training Classes.
If you have a group of 10 or more participants, we can arrange for our trainer to meet you, and customize the training, to be conducted at your office location.